miércoles, 30 de abril de 2014

Dear classmates,
This week I´m going to talk about something I want to do in the future. There´s a loooot of things I would like to do, but I think that the most important to me its to have a big house. You may think that its really poor my dream, but don´t think that way, I have a large family, we are 6 brothers, so imagine just two sons per family, including wifes it would be 26 people! Where the"$%&"4 could we get together, a restaurant it´s too expencive, the best option it´s to have a big house, with a big table, with kids running in all direccions. It´s pretty obvius that I´m inspired in my family, they are the most important thing in the world for me, but don´t think it´s my only dream, i consider myself a dreamer, i want to do so many things, travel around the world, write a book, work in a school, open a foundation for kids with mental problems, and there are much more. That´s the reason i have to do my best everyday. I´ll be chasing my dreams until i died! :)
Pd: the teacher ask me to add one more thing, I´m a good kid so I´ll do it. When I was a child, I wanted to be a runner, the best one in the country, I got the second place in a national competition, it was so beutiful, imagina how could it be when all your effort get you to that point. The only problem was that I stayed very small, all other runners were so tall, I was very disadvantage, I keep training, and a Saturday, in the middle of the practise I broke my clavicle. I think there are times that we can not accomplish our dreams. It´s ok, life is sooo beutiful, and there are so much things you can do, it´s not just about to have beutiful dreams, the most important it´s to make your present a constatly gift. I think that that´s the reason we call it present.

11 comentarios:

  1. Hi you have a really nice dream, family is really important. i think you would do it some day (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, it's a really beautiful dream, the family is the most important

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I wanted to be a singer or a president ajajaj everybody can dream (:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That's a great dream dude! I hope you get it ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I dont know if I would have a big house, is a big responsibility jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  7. You have a really beatiful dream, I hope you can achieve it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I think that your dream is really sweet! I hope that you achieve it!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Having a big house should be a lot of work, good luck with that!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I really like the reasons that you write to have a big house. I hope you get it

    ResponderEliminar
  11. :O that it's so sweet!, your dream it's so beautiful and probably you fulfill C:

    ResponderEliminar