miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2014

Helloow everyoone!!!!!!!

We have to choose a topic for the next class presentation, and well, nice coincidence, I have to do a presentation for my psichology class about a text made by Sigmund Freud, so I`m going to talk about him.That`s the main reason. Also, when I read "five conferences as introduction of psychoanalysis", and I read tha case of a women who got paralyzed, and how she got better, I got really really impressed.
I saw wikipedia and there were looooooooooooooooooooots of information, so I think I`ll need to talk about the most importants things maybe starting with his biography, where he was born, where he studied, some of the places where he work and some also some people that worked with him like Breuer or Jung. Name some of his most important writtens, like "The intepreteitions of dreams", or "Three essays on the Theory of Sexuality". And finally I`ll talk a little about his theory of psychoanalysis, his greates contribution and the theory that make him famous all around the world, oh and also I`ll talk about the case I read in the text that I said before.
See you next week for my presentation! :)

9 comentarios:

  1. Hi freud is really interesting, and also his ideas, i hope you enjoy reading about him and his books (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I will begin to study Freud in psychology the next Monday so I will useful things in your presentation

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I will be expectant for your presentation! Freud is one of the most interesting authors among psychology, specially in first years students!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Talk about Freud is great, i'll be waiting for your presentation

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think it is really interesting, one of the names more famous of psychology c:

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow, we had to read that Freud's book too, but in te second semester! Good luck with that!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Read books writen by him is very different to reading information of him writen by others!

    ResponderEliminar