miércoles, 16 de abril de 2014

Hellow there!
Today I`m going to talk about some piece of technology that a like, love, or whatever..
Talking about a big piece, I don`t know, I not usually use a mobilphone or a pendrive like the theacher does. 
I think that an important piece of technology could be my laptop. Nowadays we don`t realice how magnific, how espectacular is the technology, because we were born with it "in our blood", imagine Platon with a laptop, or with an ipad!
Well, I`m here to talk about the laptop. Ok it`s nice because I can get into the internet with it, I can find all the books that I have to read for the lessons. Now we don`t have to wait days for a book if another person has it. I think it`s really comfortable. 
I got it as a gift that my brother gave me. I use it everyday, because I have to check my e-mail and facebook looking for some news. I have this laptop since I got out of school. It was a nice gift :3, ending this post, I have to say that I could live without it, it`s not that necessary for me. I could sleep in the night thinking that I don`t have a laptop, it`s not a big deal.

Hugs!

5 comentarios:

  1. use the dictionary
    http://www.ipn.at/ipn.asp?BHX

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, your brother gave you a really nice gift, really useful to have fun and do another things :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Definitely is really useful but i'm agree with you, we can live without them

    ResponderEliminar
  5. With respect to Platon, I think that with a laptop he would not have enough time to think of such theories! Hahahaa

    ResponderEliminar