jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

Hellow everyone,
Today the teacher gives us the oportunity to write about a free topic, so i think i´m going to talk about my first days in the university.
It has been so beutiful :'). It´s so fun to be at this point of my life. I have realice why so much people says that this is the best part of the life. Even though I don´t spend time drinking or taking some drugs D: (maybe it´s the best part). Well, well we have to read so much, people had said that to me, but I never though that it could be that hard. But it´s ok, averyday I´m learning something new, that´s really beutiful. Know a lot of new people it´s nice too. And the most fantastic think is that i have been here just two months. I hope that this feeling never end. Today we had our first test, I was really scared but it´s not that bad, you just have to study a lot to be prepare. I hope all of you feel the same that I do. See you next wednesday!
Hugs :3

1 comentario:

  1. I think the university is so difficult, but it's a beautiful experience

    ResponderEliminar