miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014

Hello classmates,
I will talk about a special place i went like three years ago. I think that the best place i ever met, its Easter Island, i went there on 2011, it was so beutiful, the people were nice, but there were unkind people too, the ones who didn´t like the people from the continent.
I went with all my class, it was very fun, we visited many volcans, beaches, and the fameous "moais", we took lots of pictures to remember that beutiful week.
The food was nice too, i ate some fish of the zone, and i had lunch in a restaurant there.
We camped all the week, i remember that the owner was a big islander, we were all afraid of him.
I really recomend this place, you can go all over the island in just one week, and the beach, oh the beach, the best one i have ever went. Anakena is its name. I really liked this place not only because of the food and the beutiful places, it was also because of the peace you had there, no city noise, the weather is great, i used to run all mornings with a friend, it was fantastic.
I hope some day you can visit this beutiful place, you will never regreat.

9 comentarios:

  1. It's a fantastic place definitely, I like volcanos and imponent nature like the place you describe, I hope some day i'll be there

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really envy you, that is a beatiful place, you are so lucky! I wish that I can go there sometime to see the moais, and the espectaluar landscape :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really wnt to go there, i think i will go in short time

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I will probably visit that place with my family this year, and after your post was definitely a motivation!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi,
    It`s a nice place, i would like to go.
    Some friend told me about that and i wished visit it.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Easter Island is one of the places that I have to visit before die.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. The easter Island must be beatiful, I really want to know it one day

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I'd like to visit this island. I find the "Rapa Nui " culture intriguing. I'd like to know more about them.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. wow! A place with beautiful landscape and a culture so interesting. A great trip.

    ResponderEliminar