miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

Hello everyone:

Today I`m going to talk about a special picture for me, it has a short story. Since I met my girlfriend, she told me that she didn´t like photos, so, the fact is that I have few pictures with her, so this one was nice. It was taken by a friend of us in a class trip. It was in El Quisco. That day was really cold, so you can see me and my girlfriend at the picture wearing warm clothes. I`m poor that`s why the flower in my hands is so little, and I was going back to Santiago, that`s the reason of the big bag. We were in the beach, we had a very good time with all my friends, and one of the best "Nacho", the one who took the photo. So this is a very important photo for me, it remind me a beutiful moment, and also a really important person <3 <3
See you next time!

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi, what a nice photo, very funny, great story there, and take more pictures with normal faces .-. !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, you seems to really like that photo, and really interesting story :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, that's a really nice photo and story, and you look so happy C:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That is a really nice and cute story, and also a good photo ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nice photo guy, you look very happy jaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Aww! I think that this picture have a lovely history! nice picture! :)

    ResponderEliminar